This company offer ski and snowboard lessons throughout the winter season for all ages and abilities.
Group lessons are given in a relaxed atmosphere with your safety in mind instructors take a maximum of 10 people (8 max. for children) which also ensures the best results and personal attention. Lessons are generally for 3 hours a day for 6 days a week.
Ski Cool is a small, family-sized company with an experienced, professional team of 15 nationally certified instructors. They take a personalised approach that is focused on quality and conviviality. The instructors welcome you to discover the mountains in a fun, friendly and safe way as you improve your technique under their professional guidance. Skiing, snowboarding, free-riding, freestyle, carving and more – there’s something for everyone!
They also have instructors who are qualified to teach handiski, deaf and mute lessons to clients with disabilities. Please call them or make an enquiry to discuss requirements and equipment.
They also run the following types of lessons:
- Women's Special: Lessons specifically for women using breathing techniques to gain confidence and have a relaxing experience.
- Blue Ride Off Piste Guiding: Try out free-riding with an avalanche transceiver
- Cool Ride: “Special Youth” free ski package, to get a feel for all types of downhill activities
- Blue Style: Freestyle sessions to perfect technique with different modules adapted.
- Learning a language while skiing (for children and teenagers): Learn new words and expressions to get familiarised and/or improve your foreign language skills in French or English with Ski-Cool's bilingual ski-instructors during group lessons.
Private ski lessons
They are a great way to gain confidence as you begin to perfect your skills alone or with family and friends. They also offer you a chance to discover the immensity of resort or try out a new snow-sports activity. So whether you are new to snow-sports, want to try something new, looking for adventure or just want to improve your technique, booking a private lesson is bound to get you the results you want.
Ski Cool is a small, family-sized facility with an experienced, professional team of 15 nationally certified instructors. They take a personalized approach that is focused on quality and conviviality. The instructors welcome you to discover the mountains in a fun, friendly and safe way as you improve your technique under their professional guidance.
Ski Cool teaches not just skiing and snowboarding but off-piste, free-style, moguls, carving... tell them what you want to learn and they will have an instructor that can teach you!
Just some of the unique things the offer include:
- Bla-bla-ski: Organize your own group and share the price and fun with other skiers or snowboarders.
- Family skiing: Guided by a professional, you will get to know the slopes that are best suited to your levels, adapt to one another's needs and learn what it takes to help each other make the most of your ski adventure together
- Paramotor Flights
- Tailored made ski touring / split boarding sessions
Private coaching starts from 1.5 hours up to 3 hour sessions, or all day if you prefer, from 09:00 to 16:30.
For further details, visit the website or contact them directly using booking enquiry link on this page.
Where to meet
Location: Val Thorens
Max Group Size: 10 person
Languages Spoken: Dutch | English | French | Italian | Russian | Spanish | Swedish
Activities: Ski Touring | Skiing | Snowboarding | Telemarking
Lessons: Adult Lessons | Childrens Lessons | Freestyle/Freeride Lessons | Group Lessons | Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons | Private Lessons | Ski Lessons | Ski Touring Lessons | Snowboard Lessons | Steep Skiing Lessons | Telemark Lessons
Families & Kids: Kids' lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Les Haut de La Vanoise Val Thorens |