About Val Thorens & 3 Valleys Ski Lift Opening Dates
The extensive network of Val Thorens lifts are open both in summer and winter. Find out winter opening dates of the Val Thorens lifts to help you plan your holiday.
Snow cover permitting, the Three Valleys ski area is scheduled to open from
9th December 2017 to 22nd April 2018
Val Thorens, which sits at a higher elevation, is scheduled to open on 18th November 2017.
Courchevel & La Tania
- Courchevel - 9th December 2017 to 22nd April 2018
- La Tania - 16th December 2017 to 15th April 2018
- Meribel & Mottaret - 9th December 2017 to 22nd April 2018
- Brides Les Bains - 15th December 2017 to 13th April 2018
- Val Thorens - 18th November 2017 to 8th May 2018
- Les Menuires - 9th December 2017 to 27th April 2018
As is normal during early & late season, a reduced ski area will be in operation depending on snow cover. Lift pass prices usually reflect this reduction in the skiable area.
The lifts open at 9.00am, and start to close around 4.20 (the time varies for each lift). From February onwards the lifts stay open for a further half hour. You can find the exact closing times for each main lift at the lift stations.
The lifts open every day of the week, even on Christmas and New Year's day.
Lift schedules for Brides Les Bains - Open daily from:
- Mid December to early February - From 08:30 to 17:00
- 2nd week February to 3rd week April - From 08:30 to 17:30